Happy Halloween! My costume is finished! You can see the instructions on the Creative Paper Clay Blog here:
Except the paper parts, details below.
Except the paper parts which I used a glossy cardstock by Murdock Country Creations (deep sea), an oldie but goodie.
1. Cut the paper into scalloped strips, sand the bottom edges and ink them with "Pool" by Adirondak (brights).
2. Cut a basic shape from a roll of brown paper and glue the strips, layering from bottom to top. The tail fin shapes were hand cut.
3. Glue the tail to the belt and add the paper doll "tabs" to each side.
4. Print 2 large clam shells onto card stock, emboss with clear embossing powder.
5. Cut out the shells and add strings of Metallic Blue braided thread (Kreinik).
Make art every day :o)
Monday, October 31, 2016
Monday, October 10, 2016
If you'd like the details of how I made it, please hop over to the Creative Paper Clay blog.