Club Scrap Falling Leaves Kit: Beige textured 12x12 Paper, brown paper with metallic leaves, Leaf stamps, Brown ribbon with gold edges, solid brown cardstock,
Palette inks: Landscape, Haystack, Moulin Rouge, red mini-brad, a real Maine oak leaf, computer, adhesives and cutting tools.
1. Create a 12x12 document on your PC for the title, print directly onto background paper.
2. Cut 4" x 12" piece of the brown paper with metallic leaves, adhere to the bottom of the background paper.
3. Use a dry adhesive like tape runner to adhere the ribbon where the two papers meet, wrap edges around the back.
4. Mat the photo on brown cardstock (the sheets that come in the Club Scrap Kit are the perfect size to mat a 4x6" photo!) Attach the photo with adhesive on 3 sides only, to create a pocket for the journaling tag.
5. Cut a rectangle of hand made green paper approx 3" x 5", use a corner rounding punch on the top two corners, attach a 3" piece of ribbon at the top with a red mini-brad. Ink the edges of the tag (Palette-Landscape)
6. Cut an apple shape from hand made red paper, ink edges with Palette Moulin Rouge. Cut a little stem from brown paper. Ink a skeleton leaf with Palette Landscape. Assemble and adhere to the page.
7. Rub stamp pad directly to the edges of the background paper. (Palette Landscape) Stamp falling leaves in 2 shades of green.
8. Use liquid glue to adhere the leaf.
Lisa Dolezal at Rockin Paper Scissors and Glue is your next stop. As you explore the hop today, we encourage you to leave each blogger a few kind words in the form of a comment. Those who leave a comment on every participating blog will be entered into a random drawing for a prize. Good luck!