Thursday, September 22, 2011

Hybrid Tissue Cover: Jeanine DeOre's New Kit



We all know that with Fall and the kids returning to school, come runny noses!

Here is a hybrid/altered tissue cover created with papers and elements from Jeanine DeOre's new collection "Star Student" which can be seen at scrapmatters.com


I used the wide stripe background paper, "Star Student" element and the stars are punched from her paper solids. I added dark red rick rack and bling flourishes to embellish.

I hope you enjoyed this hybrid project, I just LOVE this kit! The colors are rich and there are some really cool elements. Check out all of Jeanine's kits at scrapmatters.com

Thanks for coming to my blog, become a follower and leave a comment............ you just never know when I'll be in the mood to give away some blog candy!

No comments:

Post a Comment