Welcome to the (almost) last post in the Festive Fridays Blog Hop Series!
Friday, Nov 25th will be the last one! SO SAD, maybe we'll see you again next year!
Get your creativity going with lots of inspiration and ideas. Start now and make your holiday card list a pleasure to accomplish this December. ENJOY.
You should have come from Angela's Blog, be sure to visit all 16 of the blogs, use the Festive Image in my side bar or at the end of this post.
Mandolyn 1 Font by Duetica.com Art Lettering Studio
The Best Glue Ever!, Perfect Crafting Pouch and Perfect Cleaning Cloth by ScraPerfect!
Tree Stamp (Art Impressions), blue & Green ink, art glitter, clip art, white card stock
1. Add sentiment to the digital image, print 4 to a 8.5 x 11 piece of card stock and trim to size.
2. Stamp the tree in green ink.
3. Tear white card stock to add a layer near bottom.
4. Brush the card front lightly with the Perfect Crafting Pouch (to reduce static from the glitter) Apply the Best Glue Ever! to the ridge of the torn snow, the snowman's hat and some of the tree branches.
5. Apply fine art glitter, remove excess, let dry.
6. Wipe the card front with the Perfect Cleaning Cloth!
7. Ink the edges of the card front and the card base then assemble.
Be sure to visit Duetica.com's Art Lettering Studio, the possibilities are endless!
Thanks for hopping, click the image to go to Leslie Rahye's Blog.
Look for this image to hop, there is a complete list below, ENJOY.