It's time to start decorating for Halloween!
FONT USED: DT TIN WHISTLE A00 (bold 150 pt)
13" Hot and Cold Laminator #3027
Hot Pockets Letter 8.5 x 11 #4080
2 in 1 Combo Trimmer #1040
Melt Dual Temp Craft Iron with 6 tips #5000
Gem Setting Kit #5071
Wind it #7100
Wind it Wire #7103 Silver
Other Supplies: card stock (white), patterned paper (My Mind's Eye Halloween Scary Sparkles), specialty paper, (Silver Shimmer, Petallics by Worldwin Paper), 6 black eyelets and tool kit, Clear jewelry twine or fishing line, Corner rounder punch, purple stickles (Ranger Ink), PC and printer, Krylon satin black spray paint, craft knife, super sticky tape.
1. Use the duetica.com Lettering Art Studio to create a document to print onto decorative paper. Print and trim to size (about 4" x 8").
2. Round corners and add stickles to the printed font. Let dry completely.
3. Laminate and trim. Add the eyelet to the top center of the project.
4. Print the silhouette images onto white card stock and cut out. You don't have to be too precise because you're going to spray paint both sides. Do this next and let dry completely.
5. Pencil sketch a web form onto the silver shimmer paper (half sheet) with a pencil and ruler, then cut out with a craft knife.
6. Attach the web behind the header (printed font block) with super sticky tape and adhere the spider to the web.
7. The bat is attached to the header using eyelets and invisible string.
8. Using the Heat It tool and Gem setting kit (tiny red gems) heat set "eyes" onto each silhouette.
Thanks for stopping by! I'll be posting more Halloween and Autumn decor ideas in the following weeks.
Post a Comment