We are a diverse group of Craft Industry Designers, sharing our creativity through hopping.
We hop on the FIRST MONDAY of each month. This month's theme is Holiday Gifts.
To visit the next blog, please use the DCC Hop Button at the end of this post or on my sidebar.
For my hop, I'm sharing my Altered Arts Magazine DT post.
This little cutie can be a refrigerator magnet, pin or ornament.
Victorian Magnet / Ornament or Pin
2x2” wrapped canvas (Canvas Home Basics) (AAM preferred partner)
Handmade flower Item# 556518 Prima Marketing (AAM preferred partner)
acrylic paint: New Grass -EcoGreen Crafts
pink self-adhesive pearls: Say it with Pearls- Want 2 Scrap
Misc: wide vintage lace, brown suede paper, hot glue & gun, Magnet dot
- Paint the front and sides of the canvas with acrylic paint, let dry.
- Cut vintage lace 4x4” and hot glue to the canvas, carefully wrapping corners and adhering with hot glue on the back side.
- Cut a 2x2” piece of brown suede paper and hot glue to the back side to give a nice clean finish.
- Apply the pink self-adhesive pearls around the edge of the canvas. (A large flower design was used for this project but cut apart to apply straight around the edge of canvas)
- Hot glue the Handmade flower (Item# 556518 Prima Marketing) to the front center of the canvas.
- Hot glue a magnet, pin back or hanger to the back of the project.