Hello Crafty People!
This was my LIVE video for Robin's Nest on May 30th over on their Facebook group.
Here are the details, if you missed it!
Creative Dew Drop Canvas-Dove by Robin's Nest
Dew Drops - green tear drop by Robin's Nest
Misc: Alcohol marker -dark green, Color Wash - Stream by Ranger Ink, Metallic Pigment-Pearl by USArtQuest, white stickles - Ranger ink
1. "Paint" the background with diluted color wash. See video for "how to".
2. Outline the dove with white glitter stickles. let dry.
3. Paint the dove with Pearl metallic pigment. LET DRY COMPLETELY.
4. Trace over the stem with dark green alcohol marker.
5. Glue green tear shaped dew drops into place for leaves.
EASY PEASY and it's a masterpiece!!
Thanks for stopping by the blog today!
Post a Comment