Hello Crafty People!
I haven't done a blog hop in a while, but here it is!
GRAFIX printable clear sheets, matte and glossy! SO FUN!
My project is an EASY canvas project. I hope you like it and are inspired to get your craft on!
GRAFIX - Computer Grafix Matte or Glossy FilmB
11x14" canvas or canvas board
Spritz inks: Ranger - Lettuce and Cranberry. Memory Mist - Mango Lemonade
Acrylic Paint: Portfolio - Brilliant Blue. Pehonix - Light Blue Violet
Misc: faux leaves, pc and fonts (details below), clear sealant spray, hot glue, dry strip adhesive.
1. Create a word document on your PC with multiple fonts. As they appear with size: Arizona 96pt (The), Broken Glass 150pt (LEAVES), Arizona 80pt (are about to), Agreloy 96pt (show us), Arizona 96 (how),
Brayden Script 96 (beautiful), Arizona 80pt (it is to), Bleeding Cowboy 125pt (Let go).
2. Follow the product instructions, print on the rough side.
3. Spritz the backside of the printed fonts with cranberry, lettuce and yellow mango. Dab any puddles with an absorbant cloth. Let dry for many hours. Spray with sealant and let dry.
4. Paint the edges of your canvas with acrylic paints, swipe horizontally and dab to get your desired result. Let dry completely!
5. Adhere the printed GRAFIX to the canvas with a dry adhesive like double sided tape.
6. Hot glue the faux fabric leaves to the canvas, framing the printed quote.
7. If you want to frame this piece, trim any leaves hanging over.
Thanks for stopping by for the Blog Hop for GRAFIX! Please visit the other crafty ideas!
I really like how you worked the front and back of the filmReplyDelete