Hello and welcome to Festive Fridays Blog Hop! You should have come from Yolanda's blog: Crafty Sentiments.
We will be posting Christmas Cards on the 2nd and 4th Friday of each month (Except December)
Get your creativity going with lots of inspiration and ideas. ENJOY.
Fabric scrap (I used old white sheet)
Color mists and spray washes- blue and green
Gold glitz spritz by Moon Glow
Heat tool to speed drying
Krylon Matte clear sealer
Perfect Crafting Pouch (ScraPerfect)
Zig Zag sewing scissors
Tree Stamp - Heartsintouch.com
White embossing powder
teal rhinestones (and one yellow)
Embellie Gellie (ScraPerfect)
Gold thread / needle
Double sided sticky tape -3L
brass star charm
Spellbinders Nestability Decorative Elements S4-137
Cardstock: Storm-Murdock Country Creations,
Jack Frost, Blitzen collection by Basic Grey
The Best Glue Ever (ScraPerfect)
Cerulean Azure ink by Ranger (Vick Bantock collection NLA)
1. Cut a scrap of fabric with zig zag scissors and spray with color washes, blue/green and gold glitter. Heat set to dry.
2. Spray with clear sealant let dry. Check the size of the cloth against the nestability size. Trim if necessary.
3. Treat the cloth surface with the Perfect Crafting Pouch and stamp tree image with versamark and emboss with white powder. Mask the inner front of the tree, alternating sides and stamp branches again and emboss with white powder to make tree appear fuller.
3. Thread needle with double strand of gold thread to make a total of 4 strands. Sew the "gold garland" onto the fabric, end in the back and secure with double sided sticky tape.
4. Cut and emboss the nestability, adhere the fabric to the front with super sticky double sided tape.
5. Cut Jack frost paper 9" x 4.5", fold in half to create a folding card, ink the cardfront edges. Adhere the tree w/ nestability to the card front. Glue rhinestones and star charm into place, use Embellie Gellie for ease and placement.
BE SURE TO VISIT ALL 13 BLOGGERS FOR LOTS OF GREAT IDEAS!
CLICK THE PICTURE TO TAKE YOU TO THE NEXT ONE, BUT IF YOU GET LOST, THERE IS A COMPLETE LIST BELOW WITH BLOG LINKS.
1) Terri Sproul http://www.terrisproul.blogspot.com/
2) Chris Hurley http://www.stinkydogdesigns.blogspot.com
3) Cheryl Lindsay http://www.cherlin-ink.blogspot.com/
4) Laura Davidson http://www.lauraleesdream.blogspot.com
5) Amanda Marks http://ajsarts.blogspot.com/
6) Debbie Buckland http://artycrafty.wordpress.com/
7) Brenda Lee Burfeind http://createbyburffrau.blogspot.com/
8) Angela Bodas http://www.midnightcrafting.blogspot.com/
9) Yolonda http://www.craftyscentiments.com/
10) Becky Conley http://www.beckyconley.blogspot.com
11) Fabrizio http://www.fabsbigchristmascardschallenge.blogspot.com
12 Leslie Rahye Strickland http://leslierahye.blogspot.com/
13) Debbie Feist http://debbie-feist.blogspot.com/