We will be posting Christmas Cards on the 2nd and 4th Friday of each month (Except December)
Get your creativity going with lots of inspiration and ideas. Start now and make your holiday card list a pleasure to accomplish this December. ENJOY.
Be sure to visit all 17 of the blogs, use the Festive Image at the end of this post to hop to the next BLOG, Fabrizio's or use the list to jump around.
I'M ALSO GIVING AWAY SOME BLOG CANDY SO KEEP READING THIS POST AND LEAVE A COMMENT TO ENTER TO WIN.
Bling by Mark Richards. Patterned paper by Posh Posies. Cardstock: Colormates by Worldwin. Decorating Chalks by ColorZ Chalk.com
Add depth to a die cut or cut out by using decorating chalks to shade and highlight.
I used deep plum around the edges of the ornament and hot pink at the centers of the snowflake punchies.
YOU CAN WIN THE ENTIRE NEW PALETTE FROM COLORZ CHALK!
Leave a comment on this post and I will draw a winner on Monday 5/16. Also, stay tuned next week for more ideas for creating with these highly pigmented, gorgeous art chalks and 2 more give a ways.
Thanks for hopping, click the image to go to Fabrizio's Blog.
Here is a complete list:
1) Terri Sproul http://www.terrisproul.blogspot.com/
2) Chris Hurley http://www.stinkydogdesigns.blogspot.com
3) Cheryl Lindsay http://www.cherlin-ink.blogspot.com/
4) Laura Davidson http://www.lauraleesdream.blogspot.com
5) Amanda Marks http://ajsarts.blogspot.com/
6) Debbie Buckland http://artycrafty.wordpress.com/
7) Brenda Lee Burfeind http://createbyburffrau.blogspot.com/
8) Angela Bodas http://www.midnightcrafting.blogspot.com/
9) Yolonda http://www.craftyscentiments.com/
10) Becky Conley http://www.beckyconley.blogspot.com
11) Fabrizio http://www.fabsbigchristmascardschallenge.blogspot.com
12) Leslie Rahye: http://leslierahye.blogspo
13) Laura Fisher: http://scrappindaphne.blog
14) The Robin’s nest: http://chatteringrobins.bl
15) Carol Berns: http://www.carolberns.blog
16) Katie http://www.pggardens.blogs
17) Debbie Feist: http://debbie-feist.blogsp