Monday, January 16, 2012

Robin's Nest: Mini Album




Hey all you crafty peeps! This week I created a mini album with some gorgeous Robin's Nest papers. It's simple but yet so pretty when you see the gorgeous papers in person. I started with a board book from Kaiser Craft.

Robin's Nest Supplies:
Brown on Brown glitter snowflake
Glitter Daisy Honeycomb
Glitter Reindeer stripe
Belgian Chocolate Glitter
Brown on Brown Fleur
Brown Dew Drops
Brown Velvet Ribbon

First, I cut the Belgian Chocolate Glitter to the size of the cover, then painted with acrylic brown and bronze. The recessed area is filled with a heart that is a wood shape I covered with dimensional blue paint, I accented the empty areas with Brown Dew Drops and then filled in with golden mini beads.

The bindings are tied with Brown Velvet Ribbon and some brown gross grain ribbon. The overall size is 6.5 x 7".

I used many Robin's Nest papers to create pages inside.

Thank you so much for stopping by the BCDesigns blog, please visit the Chattering Robin's blog for project ideas and crafty inspiration!

Cheers!
Becky


No comments:

Post a Comment