Monday, March 12, 2012
Perfect Printing (& Stamping) on Canvas
The Perfect Crafting Pouch
The Perfect Cleaning Cloth
9 x 12" Lyons Standard Artist Canvas
Inkjet printer, your photo
3d Crystal Lacquer: Color, Metallic and Pearl
Stickles- Ranger Ink
Butterfly Lady Stamp- VivaLasVegasStamps!
1. First, treat the entire canvas with a gentle wipe of the Perfect Crafting Pouch to optimize color quality.
2. Print the photo and let dry over night.
3. Lightly rub the area where you will stamp your image with the Perfect Crafting Pouch. Stamp and let dry or heat set.
4. Gently remove any residue around the stamped image with the Perfect Cleaning Cloth if necessary.
4. Color the stamped design with Sakura 3d Crystal Lacquers: available in clear, colors, metallic and glitter colors and Stickles (by Ranger Ink)
5. Let dry completely, frame and Viola!
Thank you for stopping by the BC Designs blog today. Please visit often for more project ideas and inspiration. The Scraperfect Blog also has lots of project ideas and the website is full of helpful tutorials.