Monday, August 1, 2011

Designer Crafts: Favorite Technique

This week's Designer Crafts challenge is to share your favorite technique.

Since it's so hard to narrow down just one inky bliss, I'm going to have to say my favorite technique is "Collage". I love the layering of different mediums and ephemera, ink and paint applications as well as decorating it up with metal embellishments and random found things.

Here is my latest creation: Travel themed shadowbox collage created with Jeanine De'Ore's digital kit "Destination Travel".



This is my contribution to Charitywings.org, it's being raffled off soon!



Another recent collage creation: "BE YOU"



My all-time favorite is a dimensional collage that I now use for my profile picture and avatar at most online sites I frequent.



Please use the Designer Crafts Connection "HOP" button on my sidebar to visit all of the participating blogs for great projects and inspiration.

Cheers
Becky

1 comment: