Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Robin's Nest: "Dresden" Scrapbook Page



In 2003 I took a girl trip with a group of wonderful lady friends to Dresden, OH to visit the Longaberger Homestead! Good times. In this layout, I made my very first basket inside the Longaberger factory (with lots of assistance from this nice gentleman employee and tour guide). I was so proud of myself :o)

SUPPLIES:
Robin's Nest Papers: (YES! I USED 6 PAPERS ON THIS LAYOUT!) Olive Stripe, Black and White Pine (back-hunter green), Girl Swirl Stripe (back beige w/ copper swirls), Autumn Leaf, Daisy Stripe Rain Forest, Brown cardstock w/ copper Flourishes,
Other Robin's Nest items: Dew Drops, Copper Glitter Alpha, Dragonfly rub ons, dew dew glue

Other: EK Success corner punch, corner rounder punch, Green ink, dimensional foam adhesive,
PC to print journaling block.

I used green ink to alter the background color of the copper flourish paper and on the left upper side as well as the alpha letters. I glued a small piece of the hunter green cardstock from the back of the Black and White Pine paper behind the punched area of the title block. The large dragonfly was rubbed onto a beige scrap from Girl Swirl Stripe paper then cut out and adhered with foam adhesive.

I think that's all my tricks for this layout :o) Feel free to ask questions, I'm always open to chatting about being crafty LOL.

Be sure to follow the Chattering Robins Blog for more inspiration throughout each month.

No comments:

Post a Comment