Friday, August 17, 2012
Back to School with Purple Cows, Inc
I'm getting crafty for Back To School with my Purple Cows, Inc Laminator!
Easily organize chores, rewards and schedules with this perpetual calendar, standard water based markers work fabulously on the laminated surface. I used a 12x12 Hot Pocket. After the calendar was laminated, I embellished with the Melt Dual Temperature Craft Iron and Gem Setting Kit.
Other supplies: 12x12 patterned paper and 1 sheet of solid (Colorbok)
Computer, word processing or draw program, and a blank calendar template.
1. Print the blank calendar onto 12x12 solid paper and trim down to 10" to leave a nice border.
2. Layer the calendar on to the patterned paper.
3. Decorate or embellish with "flat" items such as stickers, rub ons or stamped images if desired. I used a Sticky butterfly image and foil.
4. Insert into the 12x12 Hot Pocket and Laminate!
5. Place the red metallic stars from the Gem Setting Kit and set with the Melt Dual Temperature Craft Iron.