Hello Crafty People!
Here's a LIVE video I did over on the Robin's Nest Facebook page.
Here are the details, if you missed it!
Creative Dew Drop Canvas - Artsy Flower Girl by Robin's Nest.
Miscellaneous: Color Wash - Stream by Ranger Ink, Alcohol markers - beige, pinks and greens by Spectrum Noir, Glitter glue - gold and red by any brand.
1. Outline the flowers in a deep pink alcohol marker. Blend to the center with a lighter pink acohol marker.
2. Trace the stems and edges of leaves with a dark green alcohol marker, blend to center with a lighter green alcohol marker.
3. Outline the facial features with a beige or other skin tone alcohol marker. Blend with a clear blender or plain old rubbing alcohol on a cotton swap to blend.
4. Gently brush a diluted color wash over the background.
5. Add some sparkle to the center of the flowers, outlining the stamen with gold glitter glue and paint the lips with red glitter glue.
Thanks for stopping by the blog today!