Hello Crafty People!
It's wonderful to be back and creating again. Thanks for stopping by the blog today.
I've created this Holiday Card using a Robin's Nest Art Canvas.
I hope you are inspired to get your craft on!
The complete video is below.
- Art Canvas (Mistletoe) and Dew Drops by Robin's Nest
- Alcohol Inks and applicator - Ranger Ink
- Alcohol Marker JG7 - Spectrum Noir
- 8 1/2 x 11" light green cardstock
- 5 x 7" red cardstock
- fabric poinsettia w/ greenery, Gold-tone brad, 8" fabric ribbon, button embellishment, adhesives
INSTRUCTIONS: *Note: I adhered the canvas to chipboard for stability before beginning.
- Apply Butterscotch and Lettuce alcohol ink to a felt applicator and pounce the background of the entire Art Canvas.
- Color and trace the leaves and stems in dark green alcohol marker (JG7).
- Mat the canvas to the red cardstock.
- Using a dry adhesive, attach the fabric ribbon to the matted canvas, wrap ends around and secure on the backside.
- Attach the wrapped, matted canvas to the light green cardstock, folded in half.
- Glue the Dew Drops onto the Artsy Canvas over the berries.
- Glue the poinsettia and decorative button into place.
My apologies for the technical difficulties on the "LIVE", I think I figured it out for next time :o)
Thanks again, for stopping by the blog today. I hope you're inspired to get crafty soon!