Hello, and welcome to my first post of the month for the Altered Arts Magazine Design Team.
I'm meditating and finding my center of peacefulness :o)
This pendant was created with chipboard and a bottle cap.
chipboardPerfect Pearl pigment powders (Ranger Ink)
Mini mister (to set the Perfect Pearls)
Dimensional metallic copper paint by Tulip
Black Spray Paint: Krylon
3d Crystal Lacquer and Terri Sproul's Mixer: Pearl Blue Mica Powder
jewelry findings: silver ring and necklace cord
1. Cut 3 star shapes out of chipboard and spray paint black.
2. Apply a different color Perfect Pearls medium to each layer and spritz with mini mister to set, let dry.
3. Glue the star shapes together as shown.
4. Mix 3d Crystal Lacquer and the Metallic Mixer together and fill the bottom of the bottle cap, let dry.
5. Draw the Ohm sign with the Tulip Metallic Copper dimensional paint, let dry.
6. Adhere the bottle cap to the center of the star.
7. Pierce a hole at the top center sun ray to attach the silver ring and put onto the cord.
Thanks for swinging in for some altering fun!
You can also "like" Altered Arts Magazine on Facebook where all the designers share project ideas and design tips.
Make Art Everyday!