Tuesday, November 13, 2012
Duetica.com: Art Lettering for Scrapbooks
I've never been a fan of my own handwriting. Duetica.com Art Lettering Studio makes it EASY and fun to be creative with your scrapbook page titles, tags and journaling blocks.
Doesn't my BFF's grand daughter look like she's having a blast during this photo shoot?
DUETICA.COM FONTS: DT Floot D30 and DT Piper A00
Background paper by Robin's Nest
pink "say it with pearls" flower by Want 2 Scrap
pink card stock, blue metallic fibers, blue paint chip from hardware store, purple fabric flower, blue and purple art glitter.
Decorative corner punch, 3/8" hole punch
1. Select fonts and ink color, create your document to print onto your background paper.
2. Apply glue over the title text and add glitter.
3. Select fonts, ink color and text for your tag and print onto card stock, cut tag to size, punch decorative corners at the top, pierce hold in the top center and add fibers.
4. Layer the photo on top of the paint chip. Attach the paint chip to the background using adhesive on 3 sides to create a pocket for the tag.
5. Affix the pearl flower and fabric flower.
Thanks bunches for stopping by to scrapbook with me today!
Be sure to check out the duetica.com Art Lettering Studio, there is a great video that walks you through so you can see how it works and what it's all about. You can also check out the Designer Project Gallery to see different ideas and ways to use fonts while you are creating.
Posted by Becky Conley at 12:00 AM
Labels: duetica.com, flowers, girl, jane, kids
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Post a Comment