Tuesday, April 12, 2011

The Promise of a REAL Spring

Living in Maine, you just never know what you're going to get! There is always a tease of mild weather, then a wake up call that it's only April. This weekend brings a storm carrying the possibility of snow with it. Only a dusting maybe, and hopefully not enough cold to damage the new signs of life springing up.

The 7 foot snow pile on the front lawn is gone and the crocus are peeking through the gardens!
I love the promise of spring that the crocus brings.




I had scheduled a short tutorial video for today, but I've caught a nice spring cold. I'm certain that you would NOT want to hear me (or see me LOL) on a video at this time. Therefore, it's been postponed another day or two.

Coming 04/14 will be Easter projects for the Designer Crafts Connection Blog hop.
Anytime you'd like to hop around to the other participating bloggers', use the "HOP" link on the ride side bar.

Coming on Monday, a little give away with a project idea.

Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful flowers - oh, spring, where are you? Have a great day, Becky! Hope you are feeling much better! xo

    ReplyDelete