Tuesday, July 5, 2011

The Robin's Nest: Mixed Media



I'm SO EXCITED! This is my very first Robin's Nest Design Team post!
I created a mixed media keepsake box using Dew Drops. Although they come in an amazing color assortment, sometimes I just love their shapes. Dew drops will accept mediums such as alcohol inks, gel mediums and acrylic.

I placed them in a pattern and then sprayed the entire box cover with primer, then painted with metallic acrylic paint, adding texture with a brush. The symbol in the center is a brass charm.





Thank you so much for visiting the blog~~ Visit the Robin's Nest website and blog for more great ideas.

1 comment:

  1. I haven't been on the blogs for quite some time, I just had major back surgery! Looks like I came back at a good time, this box is faboulous! Thanks for sharing with us.

    ReplyDelete