Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Duetica.com: "Favorite Things" Layout



I created this layout using Duetica.com's Art Lettering Studio.

A simple photo collage of some of my most favorite things! (are you seeing a lot of blue! ) I used a paper saving technique on this because I only had one sheet of that blue card stock, I printed the journaling block in the center of the page and cut it out with a straight trimmer (Westcott) the hole is covered by the photo collage but I did use a scrap of paper over the hole first for stability.

Duetica Fonts: Some of my most -DT Floot-E-40, Favorite things-DT mandolyn-1-G00, Journaling block- DT-Tin-Whistle-F00

Other Supplies:
Adirondak Sail Boat Blue ink -Ranger Ink
Corner Rounder punch -creative memories
Fabric Flowers - Teters
Sunflower Dew Drops -The Robin's Nest
Rhinestone/Pearl Flourish -Prima Marketing

Thank you for stopping by!
Be sure to visit duetica.com's gallery of projects and ideas.

No comments:

Post a Comment