Tuesday, July 24, 2012
Scrapbooking with Purple Cows, Inc.
Welcome crafty people! Today I am scrapbooking with Purple Cows! The adorable little girl is my friend's grand daughter, Jane and she's playing Pat-A-Cake and clapping!
PURPLE COWS TOOLS:
Stamp It! #7500
Stamp It! 6 piece stamp set: Spring #7503
Smart Trimmer #1060
Pin It! #7000
Pin It! Pin Set-Laurel Leaf #7008
Other supplies: Patterned paper by KI Memories (Merry and Bright), Sage card stock, Ivory stationary paper, manilla tag, red satin ribbon, large red daisy, Red glitter alpha stickers (Robin's Nest), Ink pads: Adirondak Lettuce, Vermillion Lacquer by Ranger and Pinkolicious by ColorBox, Red marker.
1. Cut Ivory stationary paper to 8 3/4" x 6 1/2".
2. Start on a short edge in the right corner.
3. Use Stamp 1 with the Vermillion Lacquer, Stamp 2 with the Pinkolicious, and Stamp 3 with the Adirondak Lettuce.
4. Stamp a complete set of all three corner stamp images in bottom right corner and stamp a straight border design using all three stamps and ink colors.
5. Rotate the Ivory paper in the Stamp It! #7500 Tool, placing the right corner as shown and repeat stamping the corner and one straight border set.
6. The long side has two sets of the straight border. Slide the paper to the right the Stamp It! #7500 Tool, Use the guide arrow to line up the end of your first border set.
7. Close the Stamp It! #7500 Tool gently and stamp another straight border set.
8. Turn the paper again at this time to stamp a corner set and one straight set.
9. This is the last turn!! Stamp your corner set and one straight border set.
10. Slide the Ivory paper to the right for the final straight border set. You can now center the two arrows on the Stamp It! #7500 Tool to line up where your final straight border set will be placed.
11. Mat the stamped Ivory paper onto sage card stock and attach to the background paper using glue on the sides and bottom only, to create a pocket for the journaling tag with red ribbon.
12 Glue the photo into place (4x6) .
13 Add the title with alpha stickers outlined in red marker.
14. Cut a strip of Sage card stock 12" x 3/4" and attach four gold leaves from the
Pin It! Pin Set-Laurel Leaf #7008 using the Pin It! #7000 Tool.
15. Glue the embellished strip horizontally below the photo mat.
16. Remove the green plastic backing from the fabric flower and trim the center nub on the back, so it will lay flatter and glue into place.
Thank you for stopping by! Please visit the Purple Cows blog for more project ideas and inspiration.
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Amazing...Every one loves photos at Christmas!! and the directions are wonderful. TFSReplyDelete