Welcome to the Designer Crafts Connection (DCC) Home Decor Hop sponsored by Kunin Felt, Beacon Adhesives snd Buttons Galore and More.
Because this hop is a manufacturers challenge, WE ARE HAVING A GIVEAWAY!
Enter here: Designer Crafts Connection https://www.facebook.com/DesignerCraftsConnection/app_228910107186452
Be sure to hop around, there are many fantastic designers sharing various projects about how to preserve memories. Great techniques are featured along with an exciting variety of projects.
I created this bird and flower garland for my mantle, but my livingroom isn't lit very well. Therefore, couldn't get a good picture there. I have a Tatuage border along the chair rail of roses and wrought iron. These darling birds are right at home on the mantle.
Kunin felt, one patterned and 2 solids.
Beacon adhesives Felt Glue
1" buttons in coordinating colors- Buttons Galore and More
6 feet of ribbon
1. Cut out bird 8 shapes from patterned felt. Cut two at a time with the felt folded over, so birds will be going in opposite directions.
2. Cut out flower and birds wings from plain felt.
3. Lay the ribbon out on a large table, find the center.
4. glue a flower to the center of the ribbon, glue a button to the center of the flower.
5. Glue birds about 3" from the center flower one on each side. Glue wing into place.
6. Glue flowers about 3" from the bird, on each end. Glue a button to the center of each floer.
7. Glue the remaining 6 birds into place, 3 on each end, about three inches apart.
8. Hang to mantle with tacks.
Please use the logo hop button to hop to the next blog.
Super cute, Becky! I love the printed felt!ReplyDelete