Wednesday, January 13, 2021

My FIRST Live! LMAO

 I'm sideways!  Haha.  Facebook won't rotate a live. oops-live and learn. Technology and I have not become friends yet. I promise to improve :o)

MY VERY FIRST LIVE!  :o)

I promise to improve.  Haha

This project was inspired by Impressionist Artist David Wall. I've included a few tips and tricks in this project. I hope you are inspired. 

You can watch the video here:  ARTSY HANDS CANVAS by Becky Conley

Supplies: 

Artsy Canvas - Hands by Robin's Nest 

Dew Drops and Heart Drop - Robin's Nest

Other: Watercolor pencils (Prisma), stamping ink, Adirondack Stonewashed (Ranger Ink), Rubberstamps/sentiments (Stampin Up! Sketches 2003), Alcohol markers, (Spectrum Noir-N1, N2, and N3), paint brush, water, rubbing alcohol, Q-Tip, Title Font (Cricuit Wild Card), heat tool and glue. 

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Craft on!

Becky

No comments:

Post a Comment