Monday, July 23, 2012

A quick redux!



Hello crafty peeps! I just wanted to share a quickie project with you.
I have two baskets of cards and ATCs that I've made for swaps, I hold on to the extras :o)
Because I've always been frugal like that! (Even before green was trendy, haha!)

This ATC was for an "About Me" swap for a Creating Keepsakes University.
It's STILL a very good representation of "me". My favorite colors (including some shiny stuff!), Flowers, the beach, I'm from Maine-hence the lighthouse, and I love my kitties!! Contact info and a head shot are on the back side. The sky is ink and the sand is Krylon stone fleck paint in the color "sand".

Today, I made a quick "thank you" note using paper from my scrap bin to put inside a package for a blog winner's prize package. So glad I keep these little jewels, they make crafting quick and easy!

Thanks for stopping by!
Craft on!
Becky

p.s. Purple Cows project coming tomorrow..........

No comments:

Post a Comment