Wednesday, July 11, 2012
Scrapbooking with Purple Cows
Welcome crafty people! Today I am scrapbooking with Purple Cows!
PURPLE COWS TOOLS:
Punch it! Spring #7202
Freestyle Cutter Kit #6000
Bamboo paper, 8x8 patterned paper (DCWV), fabric flower, ribbon, large brad, manilla tag, alphabet stickers (Frances Meyer)
1. Punch all 4 corners of the 8x8 paper with Punch it! Spring #7202.
2. Place ribbon through the punch holes, first vertically then horizontally.
3. Adhere the photo and attach fabric flower and leaves.
4. Use a dry adhesive like Glue Lines on the corners only to attach the 8x8 paper to the background paper.
5. Use the Freestyle Cutter Kit #6000 to cut an arch from 8x8 patterned paper. Adhere to background paper, slip slightly behind the 8x8 with the photo on it.
6. Attach title with alphabet stickers.
7. Place manilla tag behind the 8x8 paper with the photo to use for journaling.
Thank you for stopping by! Please visit the Purple Cows blog for more project ideas and inspiration.