Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Boy Baby Shower Invite!





Here is an invitation I created for a custom order for a Boy's Baby Shower invitation.
I was told that they were having a "tonka truck" themed party and I know the grammy loves and collects rocking horses. I already had conceived that I wanted "toys" on the front and it all came together!

GCD studios designer paper
4 shades of coordinating cardstock
Provocraft corner punch
Spellbinders dies: rocking horse and teddy bears
Ranger TH distress ink
The Best Glue Ever! (ScraPerfect)
Brads were found on eBay

(personal information has been removed)

5 comments:

  1. how cute! And what a great idea for a boy shower...tonka trucks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This design is cool - you incorporate the trucks and their love of rocking horses! A true custom order! Great job :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete