Thursday, March 17, 2011

Lucky U



I celebrate St. Patrick's Day every year, I'm Irish and although not a huge fan of cabbage and the traditional boiled ham dinner, green beer and gaudy jewelry are some of my favorite things :o)

I have NEVER made a St. Patrick's Day card. Why? I guess it's just not one of those holidays that I send out cards for..............BUT this year is a special year and the end of my BLOG give a way!!! woohoo!

I have selected 2 more winners and I will split up what is left here and ship it out to them.
Theresa firelass51@aol.com
and Tina M st_mccall@yahoo.com

CONGRATULATIONS LADIES! I've emailed you, please respond with your shipping address.

In addition, I have not heard from the first winner yet (TennLady). The email was returned and she hasn't been back to the blog. So, I've decided to send her box to................


CINDYLU2U

Congrats!
Please email me your shipping address.

Thank you so much for coming to my blog, I hope you've enjoyed some of the projects, many more to come. Craft on!


CARD SUPPLIES:
paper by Rouge de Garance
hunter green cardstock
EK success fibers (green w/ silver metallic)
lime green Stickles - Ranger Ink
I used a Creative Memories 1 3/4 heart punch for the clover but then trimmed the sides slimmer.
3L super sticky tape to mount the dimensional element on front
The Best Glue Ever for all the rest! (ScraPerfect)

12 comments:

  1. OH MY GOSH!!!! I don't even know how to say thank you enough! I am so excited! Thank you so very very much....I did not receive an e-mail from you but I did send you one...Please let me know if you do not receive it! I am so thankful to you and your generosity! Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your St Paddys day card! I do a lot of St Paddys cards, my husband is Irish and this is his favorite holiday! Thanks for the inspiration and great projects! Happy Leperchan day to you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yippee, I feel bad for TennLady, but I love visiting your blog, thank you sooo much, emailing you now!! And I love your Card!!
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cindy, we are soooo lucky she picked us! I am so glad to see someone else respond! I don't know why anyone would enter and then not followup! Not only is this a great blog but what a generous lady Becky is!!! Congratulatons to you, enjoy your prize!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really, you rock, thank you again!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow Congrats ladies! Hmmm When will we see pictures of your completed studio...to big to be called a craftroom!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Roxx! Thanks for coming back to the blog! I keep saying I want the studio to be clean and organized before showing it off LOL but I'm not sure that will ever happen, projects looming :o) I may need to compromise and just show it off! Stay tuned!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I can't seem to get out of my own way this week LOL, scatterbrain! Finally shipping the prizes.
    9101150134711645663435 CINDY MILLER
    9101150134711645663404 THERESA FELTS
    9101150134711645663411 TINA MCCALL

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ohhhh I am so excited! Thanks I can't wait! When the box gets here I am off to my sisters so she can havce first dibs on what she would like to use! Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What are all those numbers in from of our names?

    ReplyDelete