Monday, September 12, 2011

Hybrid: Jeanine DeOre's New Kit



This hybrid scrapbook page layout was created with Jeanine DeOre's newly released kit "Star Student" which is available at scrapmatters.com. I LOVE THIS KIT! The colors are fabulous and there are a lot of fun elements to play with too.


SUPPLIES:
From the "Star Student" collection: background paper, striped paper in left border, BTS Arrow element, Yellow ruled paper element, red file folder element.

I scanned a tape measure and added a print of it to the vertical border on the left along with some dark red rick rack and black trim.

The rest are tags from actual clothing purchased for Back to School! Some are attached with black mini brads. I inked the edges of the background paper with Palette hybrid ink pad in Burnt Sienna. I added a fabric leaf and some bling flourishes for pizzazz!

Thank you so much for stopping by the blog! Please follow me, and leave a comment if you can............. you never know when I'll be in the mood to give away some candy!

No comments:

Post a Comment