Welcome all! Halloween is my absolute FAVORITE holiday!
You should have come here from Terri Sproul's Blog, but if you get lost you can start at the beginning at the Robin's Nest Blog Chattering Robins, there is a complete list of blog hop participants at the bottom of this post.
THERE IS LOTS OF BLOG CANDY! Each blog will be giving away a $15 prize to shop at The Robin's Nest Store in addition to ONE GRAND PRIZE of a $50 Shopping Spree at the Robin's Nest Store! To enter the giveaway, you must:
1. Become a follower of all 11 participating blogs
2. Leave a comment on all 11 participating blogs
Winners will be announced on the Chattering Robins Blog.
Robin's Nest Supplies:
Glitter Black and White border swirl paper
Green Stencil on linen paper
Halloween Glitter Swirl Card stock
Gold Glitter letters
Brown on Brown Fleur-de-li card stock
The Best Glue Ever! -ScraPerfect
Perfect Cleaning Cloth -ScraPerfect
Butterscotch color wash -Ranger
Memory Mist Orange Juice -Stewart Superior
Gold fine art glitter
Ek Success corner punch
Emaginations pine cone punch
sewing machine / red thread
fabric leaves, black card stock, green Sharpie marker
1. Spray the background paper with blotches of color wash and Memory Mist, let dry
2. Cut 1/4" strips of the Halloween Glitter Swirl Card stock, fold the strips and glue lightly to background along bottom and right border. Sew random waves of red through out and over them.
3. Crop and matte photos with Green Stencil on linen paper, ink the edges with black ink and place onto background paper.
4. Arrange title stickers onto black card stock and cut to size. Highlight letters with green Sharpie to cover any white areas. Cut ends into a "V" and use decorative corner punch. Glue into place and sew a straight line on inner edge.
5. Trace flourish border in random areas with The Best Glue Ever! Apply glitter, dump off excess, apply The Best Glue Ever to the area where your leaves will be placed and let dry. (glue remains tacky and will not soak through fabric leaves and flowers but adheres nicely) Adhere the leaves when dry. Use the Perfect Cleaning Cloth to remove static and excess glitter sticking outside the glue lines.
6. Punch pine cones from Brown on Brown Fleur-de-li card stock, and glue on top of fabric leaves.
Thanks for stopping by the blog!
Now HOP on over to Tenny Kusuma's Blog for more Halloween and Harvest delights!
Robin's Nest Blog - http://chatteringrobins.blogspot.com/
Terri Sproul blog - http://www.terrisproul.blogspot.com
Becky Conley: http://www.beckyconley.blogspot.com/
Tenny Kusuma: http://createwithtenny.blogspot.com/
Michelle Cummings: http://faeriedustdreams-michelle.blogspot.com/
Irit Shalom: http://iritshalom.blogspot.com
Gini Cagle: http://www.ginicagle.blogspot.com/
Jan Hennings: http://papercraftpleasures.blogspot.com/
Clare Dempsey: http://www.cricutcraftyclare.blogspot.com/
Peg Round: http://www.pegscraftingcorner.blogspot.com/
Love the Pumpkin Layout..ReplyDelete
I love the layout!ReplyDelete
nice layout. thank you for sharing.ReplyDelete
Love the layout. Nice colors and great design. TFSReplyDelete
Beautiful Layout!! I love scrapping fall pics, there is so much color and dimension! I have GOT To have me some of that gold Swirl CS!!ReplyDelete
A great LO...just too cute to spook :)ReplyDelete
What a lovely fall page!ReplyDelete
I agree with everyone, the colors are so fall. Love the leaves in the bittom corner.ReplyDelete
Beautiful and fun layout.ReplyDelete
Great layout Becky!ReplyDelete
Wow wonderful layout !ReplyDelete
Fun layout. I'm a new follower.ReplyDelete
Beautiful LO Becky! Thank you for sharing with us.ReplyDelete
Love your Layout Becky :D It's beautiful.ReplyDelete
very pretty layout! love the papers!ReplyDelete
great layout,with beautiful colors.ReplyDelete
My favorite holiday too! I love your coloring on your lay out:)ReplyDelete
Beautiful layout and I LOVE the paper!ReplyDelete
I love this layout! Great job!ReplyDelete
Love your beautiful Halloween Layout. Thanks for the how-to on color spraying the glittered paper. I now know what to do with it. Happy Halloween : )ReplyDelete
What a wonderful use of the papers and colors. great job!!!!ReplyDelete
I absolutely love Halloween too! It's my favorite time of year as well! Your project layout and colors are great!ReplyDelete
Great layout Becky.ReplyDelete
Mind if I lift it? Love the layout!ReplyDelete
viji dot lg at gmail dot com
Love this! The pictures really make this layout. What a great idea using the mist on the paper. Great layout!ReplyDelete
Such a fun layout. Love the papers and embellies. Thanks for sharing. I am a new follower. patnbobcuddy at gmail dot comReplyDelete
Love the fall colors! Blog hopping is fun!ReplyDelete
LOVE your LO!!! Great colors... AWESOME PAPERS! Especially all the glitter in the paper.ReplyDelete
What a delightful page creation!ReplyDelete
I am now a follower of your blog. So very nice to meet you. Stop over to my blog sometime and give me a shout out!
lillianchild at cox dot net
Beautiful layout; so much detail on it.ReplyDelete
WOW! thanks for all the great comments, be sure to become a follower of the blogs in this hop to win a great prize! Yes, you may lift it :o) love sharing with my readers!!! Thanks bunches!ReplyDelete
I love the color in the Black and White paper, great job.ReplyDelete
I love the color of the patterned paper, very lovely photos you've made great projects with the pumpkins.ReplyDelete