Monday, October 17, 2011

Robin's Nest: Girly Scrapbook Page


Hello everyone! I'm very excited to welcome you to another Robin's Nest post.
I was in a scrapping mood so I created this fun layout.


Robin's Nest Supplies:
Little Girl Swirl Paper
Green Stencil printed on Linen card stock
Sunflower Dew Drops
Pink Glitter Flower
Yellow Glitter Butterfly
Glitter Gold Journaling block

Gold Glitter Card Stock Letters
Green Chipboard Leaf

Other Supplies:
Ribbon, tag and Raspberry Stickles, copper art wire

I used a paper saving technique to layer the background papers by cutting out 10" of the center so I would have the same paper to use as an accent in the lower right corner, which is trimmed to 6x6". The photo is glued only on the top and bottom so I could slide the tag behind it for journaling.

Dew drops accent the center of the glitter chipboard flower and stickles added some detailing to the glitter chipboard butterfly. I also coiled copper colored art wire to make the butterfly body.

Thanks so much for stopping by the blog! Become a follower and become inspired with every new post!

Don't forget to visit the Chattering Robin's Blog for more inspiration.

Have a wonderful and crafty day.
Becky Conley

No comments:

Post a Comment