We will be posting Christmas Cards on the 2nd and 4th Friday of each month (Except December)
Get your creativity going with lots of inspiration and ideas. Start now and make your holiday card list a pleasure to accomplish this December. ENJOY.
Be sure to visit all 17 of the blogs, use the Festive Image at the end of this post to hop to the next BLOG, Fabrizio's or use the list to jump around.
Papers by GCD Studios, Fiskars corner punch, vintage 6" lace and enameled holiday pin, ribbon by May Arts, The Best Glue Ever! (ScraPerfect) holds it all together.
The brown matte was an embossed cardstock matte that I sprayed with Krylon Suede paint, it is attached with dimensional foam tape.
Thanks for hopping, click the image to go to Fabrizio's Blog.
Here is a complete list:
1) Terri Sproul http://www.terrisproul.blogspot.com/
2) Chris Hurley http://www.stinkydogdesigns.blogspot.com
3) Cheryl Lindsay http://www.cherlin-ink.blogspot.com/
4) Laura Davidson http://www.lauraleesdream.blogspot.com
5) Amanda Marks http://ajsarts.blogspot.com/
6) Debbie Buckland http://artycrafty.wordpress.com/
7) Brenda Lee Burfeind http://createbyburffrau.blogspot.com/
8) Angela Bodas http://www.midnightcrafting.blogspot.com/
9) Yolonda http://www.craftyscentiments.com/
10) Becky Conley http://www.beckyconley.blogspot.com
11) Fabrizio http://www.fabsbigchristmascardschallenge.blogspot.com
12) Leslie Rahye: http://leslierahye.blogspo
13) Laura Fisher: http://scrappindaphne.blog
14) The Robin’s nest: http://chatteringrobins.bl
15) Carol Berns: http://www.carolberns.blog
16) Katie http://www.pggardens.blogs
17) Debbie Feist: http://debbie-feist.blogsp
Love the lace, very unique!ReplyDelete
Hi Becky. Found You By Way Of Terri's Link. Hey..Love Your Beautiful Card! Have A Glorious Weekend! Hugs From The Peach State, TerriReplyDelete
Love the suede technique, thank you for sharing. Love the card.ReplyDelete
I think I might need to get some of that Suede spray paint - great idea :)ReplyDelete
Gorgeous Vintage look on your card ! X FabReplyDelete
love the lace.. that really coolReplyDelete
OMG!! My Mommie has that pin! Great use of found objects!ReplyDelete
lovely use of lace in the background. Great cardReplyDelete
This is awesome. Great job and I love the techniqueReplyDelete