We will be posting Christmas Cards on the 2nd and 4th Friday of each month (Except December)
Get your creativity going with lots of inspiration and ideas. Start now and make your holiday card list a pleasure to accomplish this December. ENJOY.
Be sure to visit all 17 of the blogs, use the Festive Image at the end of this post to hop to the next BLOG, Fabrizio's or use the list to jump around.
Papers by Basic Gray, Making Memories poinsettia, Martha Stewart Pine punch, CM Square punch, embroidery thread DMC, Dew Drops by The Robin's Nest.
I created the window frame from cardstock and a small square punch. The background paper is highlighted with glitter on all the snowflakes, vintage lace curtains.
Thanks for hopping, click the image to go to Fabrizio's Blog.
Here is a complete list:
1) Terri Sproul http://www.terrisproul.blogspot.com/
2) Chris Hurley http://www.stinkydogdesigns.blogspot.com
3) Cheryl Lindsay http://www.cherlin-ink.blogspot.com/
4) Laura Davidson http://www.lauraleesdream.blogspot.com
5) Amanda Marks http://ajsarts.blogspot.com/
6) Debbie Buckland http://artycrafty.wordpress.com/
7) Brenda Lee Burfeind http://createbyburffrau.blogspot.com/
8) Angela Bodas http://www.midnightcrafting.blogspot.com/
9) Yolonda http://www.craftyscentiments.com/
10) Becky Conley http://www.beckyconley.blogspot.com
11) Fabrizio http://www.fabsbigchristmascardschallenge.blogspot.com
12) Leslie Rahye: http://leslierahye.blogspo
13) Laura Fisher: http://scrappindaphne.blog
14) The Robin’s nest: http://chatteringrobins.bl
15) Carol Berns: http://www.carolberns.blog
16) Michelle Cummings http://faeriedustdreams-michelle.blogspot.com/
Love window cards! Very pretty!ReplyDelete
Becky I love it... I am going to scraplift this one!!!!ReplyDelete
Awwww love the windowsill effect with the poinsettia ! X FabReplyDelete
just love it!!ReplyDelete
Love the window and the poinsettia :)ReplyDelete
Ha, I love that window box. Reminds me of my childhood. Great job.ReplyDelete
Very clever, nice job!ReplyDelete
Great punch job! I love punch art and the MS Pine punch is among my faves!ReplyDelete
this card is really nice. don't know where to start. I lvoe the lace curtains, the window and flowers are amazing. I love punches and die cuts..ReplyDelete
Very warm and darling card!!! TFSReplyDelete
VERY COOL! What a great card with different textures! I am a new follower via feedburner and would love it if you would check out my blogReplyDelete