Sunday, November 13, 2011
ScraPerfect! Journal Cover
Hello all you crafty people out there! I've been busy making journals and sketch books, here is one that could not have been without the help from some Perfectly Magical Products by ScraPerfect!
Perfect Crafting Pouch, Perfect Cleaning Cloth, The Best Glue Ever! - ScraPerfect!
Paper and Glitter elements -Grant Studios
Heart Rub on leftovers
PC and Fonts (Times New Roman, Bickley Script)
Basic Gray Rub ons (4life)
Chipboard flourishes - Maya Road
Sewing Machine, gold thread
Glossy Clear Coat by Krylon
Star Embellishment -EK Success
Jewel Brad - Queen and Co.
Blueberry and Silver Acrylic paint
Blue and Green Memory Mist
Glossy Cardstock by Murdock Country Creations
Fine art glitter.
RubiCoil Binding Machine, 1" black coil
1. Trim background paper to size, rub lightly with the Perfect Crafting Pouch, create a word document, and print.
2. Outline or highlight the fonts with The Best Glue Ever and apply art glitter, let dry.
3. Cut strips of another glossy cardstock, adhere and add sewn accents in zig zag stitch.
4. Paper and glitter elements by Grant Studios have been colored with color washes and Memory Mists. Adhere to the background, trim where needed.
5. Apply heart Rub ons and alpha rub ons.
6. Mix blueberry and silver acrylic paint together, paint chipboard flourishes.
7. Clean the surface of the project with the Perfect Cleaning Cloth, Affix star embellishment and seal with glossy clear coat.
8. Attach fabric flower with jeweled brad.
9. Glue the decorative cover to the chipboard cover, paint edges if necessary.
10. Punch and bind.
This journal is filled with 100 blank drawing sheets. 8 1/2" x 11".
Thank you so much for visiting the BC Designs blog!! Please become a follower to be notified of further posts with information, project ideas and give away information!
Posted by Becky Conley at 12:00 AM
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Post a Comment