Friday, January 20, 2012

Sakura: Clay Jewelry

Link

WELCOME to my Sakura project.



This week I created a necklace from clay and blinged it with Sakura's new line: Terri Sprouls Mixers: awesome metallic pigments.

SAKURA PRODUCTS USED:
3D Clear Crystal Lacquer
Ball Chain-gold tone
Terri Sproul Mixer Mica Powder: Gold & Bronze Satin

Other materials:
Makins Clay
Mono-filament 8lb clear

I cut the shapes from clay, let them dry and then painted with 3D Clear Crystal Lacquer mixed with Terri Sproul Mixer Mica Powder: Gold & Bronze Satin while they were still not assembled .

I had to sew the base pieces together with filament, then I attached the top layer of circles and stars with 3D Clear Crystal Lacquer.

Thanks for stopping by BC Designs blog, please visit the Sakura's design blog for lots of inspiration and project ideas.

Cheers!
Becky

No comments:

Post a Comment