Thursday, August 16, 2012
Altered Arts Magazine: TAG art
Welcome to my second project for Altered Arts Magazine this month.
This artful tag was fast and easy!
Ivy patterned paper (my design)
pink & variegated pink/purple eyelash fibers
Instant Art by Suze Weinburg
Flourish Stamp (Stampin Up!)
Copper leaf Pin it! (Purple Cows, Inc)
Versa Mark Pad
Adirondak Wild Plum Embossing Powder (Ranger Ink)
Super sticky tape (ThermOWeb)
Corner rounding punch
1/4 hole punch
1. Cut patterned Ivy paper to 2.5 x 5 inches.
2. Cut out "Instant Art" from Suze Weinburg's book. 3 vertical rectangles and one large circle. Adhere to the tag.
3. Distress with sand paper.
4. Stamp and emboss flourishes.
5. Add flower and leaf embellishments.
6. Use super sticky tape to adhere beaded fringe.
7. Punch hole near the top, centered and add eyelash fibers.
Thanks so much for stopping by the blog today!
Come back soon. Also, visit the Altered Arts Magazine on Facebook, become a follower for more inspiration and project ideas created by the entire Design Team.
Make art everyday!
Posted by Becky Conley at 3:49 PM
Labels: ALTERED ART, altered art magazine, embossing, rubber stamping, tag
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Awesome piece Becky! I love the fringy bottom!ReplyDelete