Sunday, August 26, 2012
Scrapbooking with Duetica.com Lettering Arts Studio
I'm scrapbooking again with duetica.com's Lettering Arts Studio.
This layout is of my daughter's Senior Prom this past spring. I stayed with lime green accents because she is wearing a lime green vest.
Duetica.com Font: DT Mandolyn A00, 72 pt bold.
Tag Art made previously for Altered Arts Magazine, see the directions here.
Background paper by Colorbok, Lime green paper by Robin's Nest, fine art glitter (yellow and green mixed), fabric flower, black fabric covered button, heart brad embossed with silver blue embossing powder,
1. Enter the Lettering Arts Studio and create your design.
2. Click "Create Image Copy", select "Outline" and save the file to your PC.
3. You can open the file and print or insert the file into another document, as I did to play around with placement.
4. Print the text directly onto background paper.
5. apply glue within the lines of the printed text
6. Cover the glue with glitter (I mixed green and yellow together)
7. Dump off excess glitter and let dry
8. The lime green rectangle along the bottom is 10"x 3"
9. The tag behind the photo for journaling is 7" x 2" with an embossed heart brad centered at the top and the corners rounded.
10. Attach the tag and fabric flower with the button in the center of the flower.
Thanks for stopping by the blog today! Summer is over, today is a BIG day, my baby in this layout is moving into her new college dorm!. Meanwhile, please be sure to check out the duetica.com Lettering Arts Studio.
Posted by Becky Conley at 8:45 AM
Labels: duetica.com, glitter, prom, scrapbooking
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Post a Comment