Friday, September 7, 2012
Altered Arts Magazine: Domino Pendant
I'm altering dominoes into jewelry, what fun!
Creative Imaginations Sticky Naturals
Perfect Pearl pigment powders (Ranger Ink)
silver "outlines" stickers-nautical
Silver heart bale and 3d Crystal Lacquer by Sakura
Krylon Silver metallic pen
1. Spray paint the domino on the back side, let dry.
2. Cut the Sticky Naturals to size and place onto the surface.
3. Brush with Perfect Pearls pigment powders (at least 2 colors)
4. Color the sides of the domino with the Krylon Silver metallic pen.
5. Attach the silver fish from the "outlines" sticker sheet.
6. Adhere the heart bale with 3d Crystal Lacquer.
Thanks for swinging in for some altering fun!
You can also "like" Altered Arts Magazine on Facebook where all the designers share project ideas and design tips.
Make Art Everyday!
Posted by Becky Conley at 12:00 AM
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Really nice Becky! I've had dominos sitting in my stash for years. Gotta start creating with them.ReplyDelete