5 3/4” x 8” chipboard journal with blank white pages, Kunst & Papier
12x12” decorative paper; Old Curiosity Shoppe Collection, Graphic 45
“Flute” paper, Canvas Home Basics
Ribbon; Urban Couture, Basic Grey
Dye ink, Red Pepper-Adirondack Earthtones, Ranger Ink
Distress Ink, Black Soot-Tim Holtz, Ranger Ink
Leather flower embellishments, So Happy, Prima
Bling Flourish, “Say it with bling”, Want 2 Scrap
Bird Cut out, “Wings and Things”(Cyndi Duncan), Mail Box Muse
Double Sided Super Sticky Tape, ThermOWeb
- Cut 2 pieces of decorative paper to the size of the journal covers. Adhere one to the front and one to the back. Ink the edges.
- Cut Flute paper triangle 5” x 2 1/2” and a rectangle 3 1/4” x 4”.
- Gently fold the rectangle but do not crease and hand cut a heart shape from the bottom center as the bird house “door”.
- Apply red ink to the triangle roof piece and black ink to the rectangle piece.
- Attach a piece of ribbon around the rectangle using double sided sticky tape.
- Attach the “birdhouse” pieces to the journal cover.
- Cut out the bird image.
- Glue the flower embellishment into place and slip the bird slightly behind the flower.
- Attach the bling flourishes.
Thanks so much for stopping by the blog today.
Merry Christmas to all!
Make art everyday!
Post a Comment