Autumn in the air, the Maine foliage is becoming brilliant and the air is cool even under the shine of the sun. Today I've brought the brilliance of fall into my home wit this table centerpiece.
PURPLE COWS SUPPLIES:13" Hot and Cold Laminator #3027
Branches and leaves gathered from outside, faux berry sprigs and glittery curly Qs, small scissors, ribbon, glass container, rocks, and hot glue gun.
1. Gather branches and leaves.
2. Arrange rocks and branches in the glass container, add the sprig of faux berries and glitter curls.
3. Place leaves inside (2) 12" x 12" laminating sheets and laminate.
4. Cut out the laminated leaves, leaving approximately 1/8" to 1/4" around the edges.
5. Hot glue the leaves to the branches using one small dab of glue near the base of the stem.
6. Use the Pin It! #7000 to attach 2 copper leaves from the Pin It! Pin Set-Laurel Leaf #7008 to the ribbon and tie the ribbon into a bow around the glass container.
1. I did not dry and press the leaves before laminating them.
2. I used to think laminating was expensive, but looking at the Purple Cows website to create the links for this post, I saw the generous amount of laminating sheets in each pack with such a reasonable price, I am thrilled! I'll be laminating much more :o)
Thanks so much for stopping by the blog, please visit the Purple Cows, Inc BLOG for more great project ideas and watch some MOO TUBE to view tutorials and see how easy it is to create with their tools.
Post a Comment