Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Robin's Nest: PROM 2012



Welcome Scrappy Peeps! This will be my last Design Team post for the Robin's Nest.
I've really enjoyed being a part of this very talented team and working with the "to die for" Robin's Nest products. I was blessed with two terms on the team but did not try for a third. Summertime = time to slow down a bit :o)

Today I am sharing a scrapbook layout I made for my daughter's album celebrating her Senior Prom! She has since graduated with honors, received 3 scholarships and will be attending the Maine College of Art in the fall. Kudos to her! I am very proud.

In the photos are 3 of her friends.



ROBIN'S NEST SUPPLIES:
Papers: Black and White Clocks, Glitter Black and White Animal Print, Classified Card Stock,

Other supplies: Lime card stock, Citrus and Meadow ink pads (Ranger), 3 fabric flowers, 3 bling brads, white tag.

The girls all seem to be dressed in black and white, with a hint of lime on my daughter and one girl had a red flower in her hair. I like to pull colors from the photos and use papers to match.

All the edges are inked and the flowers are attached with clear bling brads. There is also a flower with bling on the tag that is slipped behind the photo for my daughter to journal her memories.

The title was printed in a standard word document using the drawing feature with a text block and then rotated 90 degrees. I had to make a separate text block for each letter to adjust spacing, then grouped them and centered on 12" card stock for printing. The font is Times New Roman at 80 and 72 sizes.

Thanks bunches for stopping by the blog today! Please be sure to visit the Robin's Nest blog Chattering Robins for great project ideas and inspiration and to meet their new TEAM that will be announced on June 24th.

Scrap On!
BeckyLink

No comments:

Post a Comment